I’m sorry for how late this/many of my other posts are. The LSAT passed recently so I had been frantically panicking/studying for that. I am now catching up with all of my classes. When reading this prompt a specific (and frankly traumatic) event instantly came to mind. I was a 16-year old junior in high school and had been recently hired at Walgreens. The hierarchy at the store consisted of associates, assistant managers, and then the store manager. The store manager and I had a casual and pleasant relationship. At my particular store there were four assistant managers, the majority of which I got along with just fine. However, there was one particular woman- we’ll call her Rebecca- with whom I butted heads with quite a lot. Her general unkindness towards both customers and associates was off-putting to me, and I found it difficult to see her in a positive light. However, I recognized that she was my superior and thus I needed to be quiet, put my head down, and sim...
Comments
Post a Comment